Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Top 6 Favorite Makeup Brushes: Tag

One of my favorite YouTube gurus, xteeener just did a video about her 6 favorite makeup brushes. I love that her makeup is usually natural and she goes for affordable products. Here are my 6 favorite brushes:

1. Loew Cornell 1/8" 7400C Angled Shader $3.29
This is a MUST HAVE for gel eyeliner. The brush glides on the product without wrinkling the delicate skin above your lashes. I also use this wet to line my lids with eyeshadow. It does such a great job that I am not at all tempted to buy different colored eyeliners.

2. Loew Cornell #8 7500C Filbert $4.29
This is what I use for concealing undereye circles as well as blemishes. Its size and shape is perfect.

3. Loew Cornell 3/8" 270 Maxine's Mop $3.79
This is a nice dense brush for packing on eyeshadow to your lid. It's actually its a bit scrapy, but I like that because it helps when you are trying to pack on color.

4. Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation Brush. $10.00
This brush is perfect for quickly and flawlessly applying powder foundation. I use it to apply my Studio Fix.

5. Coastal Scents Silver Duo Fiber Stippler Brush. $7.95 
This is a perfect dupe for MAC187. I use it for liquid foundation. I've also bought the pink duo fiber stippler for applying blush for an airbrushed finish.

6. Coastal Scents C218 Blending Fluff $1.99
I use this a lot to highlight my browbone, blend harsh lines, or give my lids a simple wash of color. I actually reach for this more than my MAC holiday eye brush collection.

Honorable Mention: Coastal Scents Pro Eyelash Defining Comb $3.89
Although not technically a "brush", this is super effective at removing clumpy mascara, and the price is great.

4 comments:

The_Perfectionist said...

for my bottom lashes i put a very light coat of mascara, brushing if off, and trust me my skin is no where near perfect! having trouble with acne :(

Anonymous said...

Fabric is not as durable as carpeting, which is thicker and can stand up to cats scratching better.

If he or she doesn't immediately accept it,
don't be discouraged. Shipping rates are based on weight, and shipping costs for
a piece of cat furniture made with cardboard posts will
be considerably less than a comparable model with wooden posts.


my webpage ... bankruptcy court eastern district michigan

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarettes reviews, electronic cigarette reviews, e cigarette reviews, smokeless cigarette, ecigarette, electronic cigarettes

خدمة المنزل said...


شركة تنظيف بالخرج

شركة تنظيف مسابح بالخرج

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخرج

شركة تنظيف ستائر بالرياض

شركة تنظيف بالرياض

شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض

Post a Comment