Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Making the most of cabinet space

Unless you're lucky enough to get custom-built cabinets in your bathroom, chances are that storage space in your bathroom is as precious of a real estate as a penthouse on 5th Avenue.

Here's how I have been maximizing my storage space:

I bought these square storage boxes at a Dollar Store, and they were 3 for $1.

In the 1st box (far left), I did a variation on the Sephora-inspired brush holder. I filled up the box with flower filler (available at Michael's) and stuck in things that are tiny and need to stand upright like my toothbrush, tweezers, lip brush and more.

The middle container is half filled with Q-tips and cotton balls.

The last container has my hair ties, clips and claws.

These keep my cabinet looking neat with no effort on my part. I hope this helps those of you who have caught the spring cleaning bug like I have!
blog comments powered by Disqus